- Use this tutorial to review the location, climate, and vegetation of biomes.
- Use this site to practice/print out biome flashcards to help you learn their characteristics.
- 5:32 minute video highlighting various adaptations (structural, physiological, and behavioural) that animals use to survive and reproduce in their environment.
- 9:21 minute video showing how food chains and food webs are related in a desert ecosystem.
- 1:24 minute video on the Nitrogen Cycle.
- 9:21 minute video on cycles. Hank talks REALLY quickly.
- 10:51 minute video explaining bioaccumulation and biomagnification.
- 7:35 minute video on biodiversity and keystone species.
- 4:00 minute video on keystone species and their role in ecosystems.
- Activity allowing you to explore primary and secondary succession and related terms.
- 6:20 minute screencast on ecological succession.
- 2:02 minute video shows how a single population can split and over time develop into 2 or more species.
- website from SERC that goes over invasive species and impact on ecosystems. Has several video links.
- 3:38 minute video by National Grographic Wild on invasive fish from Asia.