- 50 years ago we walked on the moon, and it transformed life on Earth
- Quirks & Quarks is on hiatus. There will be no podcasts until our July 20th Apollo 11 anniversary special
- Is your Wi-Fi watching you? Dog’s manipulative eyebrows, Darwin’s finches in danger, An AI learns numbers, genetics of smell, bonobo wing-mums, sponge scientists and electric car questions
- Should we have humans in space? A Quirks & Quarks public debate
- A diet of microplastic, Canada's northern limits, elephants smell numbers, depression genetics, magnetic therapy for concussion and aurorae on other planets.
- 83,478 hits