- March 2018 (1)
- August 11, 2018 - Climate change attribution for extreme weather, cockpit air quality, and more Also, predicting adult voices from baby cries, island bird brains bigger than mainland birds, and lobster pain
- August 4, 2018 - Parker Solar Probe to 'touch' the sun, child's brain rewires itself after chunk removed, gut microbes sabotaging weight loss, wolf spider's diet could help cool the Arctic, searching for star dust, and firefly glow
- July 28, 2018 - 'Shark Week' is bad for sharks, Milky Way music, climate change makes fish smell badly. Also, flying a drone by moving your body, rats are bad for coral reefs, hunting bison with fire, and sunscreen and freshwater lakes.
- July 21, 2018 - Bread came before agriculture, driving drowsiness, the science of 'Ant-Man,' geese race north, dolphins avoid the bends, Jupiter's new moons and a question of symmetry
- A biotech rescue for the northern white rhino, smarty-pants parrots brain structure, high-energy neutrino source found, night shifts disrupt our brain and gut clocks, sizing up human roars and more
- 59,921 hits