- ITER: Too Big To Fail, plus The Franklin Expedition - Long-lost and Found, Spinosaurus - The Swimming Dinosaur, Origami Robots, and more - 2014/09/13
- Ebola: Genome of a Killer, plus A Lake Under Antarctic Ice, A Terror of Tyrannosaurs, and more - 2014/09/06
- No New Podcast Until September. Visit Our Website For Downloadable Shows.
- The Quirks Question Road Show, including Is The Universie Infinite?, Does Artificial Intelligence Exist?, Does Biodiversity Matter?, and more - 2014/06/21
- Lighting Up The Dark, plus Prehistoric Fish Fossils Found In The Rockies, Stressed Out Sea Otters, and more - 2014/06/14
- A Massive Mega-Earth, plus Why Lightning Doesn't Cause Forest Fires In The Jungle, and Why Some Bushcrickets Like Their Sex Rough, and more - 2014/06/07
- The Knowledge, plus Micro-plastics In The Arctic Ocean, The Aerial Acrobatics of Cliff Swallows, and more - 2014/05/31
- Tambora Shook The World, plus, How An Octopus Avoids Tying Itself in Knots, and more - 2014/05/24
- Antarctica's Slippery Slope, plus A New Meat-eating Dinosaur With A Nose For Its Prey - 2014/05/17
- Bringing Extinct Animals Back From The Dead, plus A New Snapshot of The Milky Way Reveals Its Magnetic Personality - 2014/05/10
- 15,144 hits
Click on link below to see demo of buffering systems using milk of magnesia.
For any of my grade 10’s that are frustrated with the MyFakeWall website constantly being offline, you can also go to this website called Fakebook to create your Biome Facebook Page: http://www.classtools.net/fb/home/page. Hope this helps.
Great demo for Science 10 weather section to show what happens when high and low pressure systems interact.